Online – 3D Printing and Design: Make Your Own Action Figure
PROGRAM: Virtual Camp
ONLINE COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- TinkerCAD Account
- Mac/Windows/Linux computer (no Tablets)
- Stable Internet Connection
Products and ideas used to take months of planning to become a reality, but not any longer with 3D Printing and Design. A camp dedicated to explaining the in’s and out’s of one of the most interesting areas in tech; 3D printing is a mode of product development that is fast, easy and creative. Using a development style called rapid prototyping, campers will understand how to hit the ground running from a basic idea, to design models, to a finished product.
Note: Following the completion of the camp, each campers action figure sets will be 3D printed and shipped to them.
In this course you will
- Learn 3D modeling
- Understand product constraints
- Gain experience with project management
- Engage in group feedback and critiquing
- Develop creative thinking